Friday, April 20, 2007

Rain...

I used to hate rain cox it destroys most of my plans...when I want to go out somewhere, it starts raining..floor becomes slippery, weather becomes cold, and eventually I get soaked wet... But my perception towards rain make a change...I get to like rain now...the main reason is because the weather now is extremely making me flooding with sweat!!!! Come to think of it, without rain, God's creation would not be perfect anymore. Everything is designed and created for a purpose. Rain offers natural spring for the birds and animals out there. Rain provides a cooling effect. The sound of rain thrashing down reminds how wonderful God's creation is...!! Tell you something: I used to think that when it is raining, God is taking a shower!!! Funny rite me!!!

Here I would like to share few photographs on raindrops....

Beautifully amazing!!

Indescribable!!

Lovely!!

No comments: