Friday, May 4, 2007

Dance!!!

I wish I could dance hip hop, it seems that I don't have the opportunity to. Sigh..... Reasons why I could not dance:
  • No money...need professional help mah!!!! Cut throat! Cut throat!
  • Not flexible enuff. ( hey!! i not old okie!!! - just need more training)
  • No proper place to do the routines...( u can't expect me to dance in my room!! habis terlanggar all the tables n chairs - PLING PLANG!!)
  • I have to reshape my body first...( must push in the biggy stomach)!!!!!
  • Still have to study..( next time I will prescribe drugs while dancing!!!) DOINK!!!
  • Got much more important stuffs to do.....CHURCH!!!! :) YAY!!!
If I had the opportunity, I would definitely learn to dance....from YAnnus Sufandi...his choreography is the MAN!!! P:S: I tak gilakan Yannus...but his dance routines r awesome n i think I need SALONPAS if gonna go under him!!!! BAckpain!! Backpain!!!




YAnnuS SufanDi

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hey hey hey...
christinaaaaaaaaaaa :D

remember me boh???
christine tan :P

www.xanga.com/christinetanpc