Saturday, October 13, 2007

Pink Piggy...

Its 8.13pm and I'm bored. I'm supposed to study cox finals is coming up...doin d exact opposite of studying is somewhat uncontrollable...guess itz just nature...Coming bak to Klang was sorta relaxing yet tempting...ASTRO is on with hundreds, YES.. HUNDREDS of TV CHANNELS...*yeepee* my hand seems to love the remote control so much that it would not let go!!! Naughty hand!!! I think I'm getting fat...well is not something unusual cox Christina Kam loves eating...I miss Big Mac....speaking of makan, Sab just msg me few secs ago.

Sab : So u di rumah makan bykkah?hehe

Christina: Well, eating is my hobby...........

I went to The Curve today with my family...guess what I did there..??? MAKAN!!!
Me n my sis went to this Italian restaurant known as Caffe 1920 and d food was not bad...I ate spaghetti with crispy bacon...*the bacon was superb nice*...was quite filling...*SATISFACTION GUARANTEED*....


Good News...AFter months of pestering...I finally got the Bible I wanted...yeepee...Sab berjaya get for me from Ipoh. :P Is a pink Bible....PINK!! PINK!! PINK!! I'm not really a pink fanatic, itz just that the Bible is nice and the pages are easy to flipped.

No comments: