Thursday, March 20, 2008

The Lord Provides

Small things, Big things, God definitely provide if you believe in Him...

God has been faithfully providing many things to me, my family, my friends as well for GEPC.
As for me, I was praying about an hour plus ago for the Lord to provide me with an interesting story to write about for my Creative Writing. God do really answer because I FINALLY HAVE A STORY TO WRITE ABOUT!!!! (yahoo!)..
Few weeks before, I was worried about my essay cox I could not think of anything to write....plus I am not good in writing only in talking nia...!!!! But the Lord never fails to provide if you ask from Him.

Just wanna share with you who is reading this.

In Hebrews 11:6, it says " Without faith, it is impossible to please God......and that He REWARDS those who earnestly seek Him"

There is something so powerful about this message or personally I will call it a PROMISE from God. God is trying to tell us if we seek Him first and trust Him before we do ANYTHING, then the work we lay hands on could be done with success. Not just the work will be complete, I believe the work will be completed even FASTER than the normal rate!!

So, normally you might take about 3 hours to do a task, but coming FIRST before God even for that 5 or 10 minutes would help you to save SO MUCH time from wondering around aimlessly ,worrying unnecessarily and feeling frustrated excessively in your work or studies!!!

What I'm trying to share is, if you Go to Him, He will BLess You. You Don't Go to Him, then no blessing la....in other words NO FAITH, NO REWARDS....

If I did not come before God to ask Him for wisdom to come out with an idea for the essay, then maybe until tomorrow or the next day I still would not get an idea and even if I get an idea, it would not be a good idea at all!!!

Now, do you see the DIFFERENCE it made, coming before God and putting Him first??
Many of us may think that we need hours to come and pray but hey, God may not need all your 24 hours, what He need is your HEART to SEEK HIM FIRST and pray even for just 5 minutes only before you start doing anything, be it studying, working, or even playing. I tell you man, that 5 minutes you set apart for seeking God, you definitely would not regret...and you may even add more prayer time in the future...Praise God.


In pharmacy profession, when a disease had occurred or yet to occur, there always something called first line treatment before you do anything else.

Now I gonna share on the benefits of something call FIRST LINE PRAYER:
  1. Your relationship with God becomes stronger.
  2. Your faith and trust increases.
  3. You will get rewarded for the things you Prayed for ( the rewards may be even bigger than you expected leh)
  4. No UNNECESSARY frustrations.
  5. No UNNECESSARY worries.
  6. No UNNECESSARY burdens
  7. the list goes on...
There is this saying: "An apple a day keeps the doctor away"....I would say "A 10 minute prayer keeps the unnecessary frustration/worries/ burdens away"...haha

No comments: