Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Much more than I could bear

What could I say!?? The life and death of the patient is in my hands..Every word I said, every action i do, every decision made counts!!....Everyday I come to work with a heavy heart, tired body and mind....Darts of pressure are firing from every corner,...*Sigh heavily*...I felt like running away...So overwhelming...so overwhelmin.............Sometimes i think that i myself is exaggerating, taking things too seriously...what could i say??? It is my job!!! God, please sustain me...the stress is too overwhelming...my knees are weaker n weaker...

Gonna........

anytime....!

3 comments:

roseteo赵丽霞 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Simply Great Food said...

" whoever believes in me will do the works that I do" (John 14:12)...as u praise GOD for his love n ponder his word, u'll find the strength to reach to those in need, especially in ur type of work.

Anonymous said...

live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173live173