Sunday, May 18, 2008

I LOVE ME

I went back yesterday(Saturday) to GEPC to shared our Cambodia mission trip testimony with my other Baray team members...Was really happy to meet all of my bros n sis back....But first thing some of they asked me :HOws the bush?" "You kena kejar ox ar?" I guess all my funny and humiliating experiences during the mission trip TERBONGKAR ady....wonder WHO'S RESPONSIBILITY was that??? haha...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyway, for the past 2 weeks, my heart was totally burdened, i don't feel like praising and worshipin God, I don't feel like praying, I don't know what's the reason....But I'm glad that when I came back to church yesterday, God had lifted up the burdens from my heart....At first I thought i carried some unforgiveness in my heart, but after Ps Anba prayed for me, he said that all this while I have not been loving myself..He said I am able to show great love towards others who are hurting but towards myself I am not able to do so.....He said that " We should love our neighbours as ourselves"...You must be thinking how I don't love myself...The signs and symptoms of not loving myself - low self-esteem, low self-confidence, ......(dun worry, it's not any suicidal thoughts at all.:)) All these negativities have eaten my thoughts away, had let satan the opportunity to have a foothold in my life...

But I truly thank God for revealing His love to me yesterday, today and forever. God is my confidence, my strength.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments: