Sunday, June 1, 2008

LAUGHTER THE BEST MEDICINE..

Everyone sure know that, laughing is good...can help to relieve stress and so on...so I decided to add sum humour to the blog...RELAKS LA SIKIT!!! Christian life is oso fun one leh...We Christians also got sense of humor rite?? Haha there you go....

JOKE 1:
A little boy came home eating a big candy bar. His mother (remembering he had already spent all his allowance) asked him where he got it.
"I bought it at the store with the dollar you gave me," he said.
"But that dollar was for Sunday School," his mother replied.
"I know, Mom," he said, "but the Pastor met me at the door and got me in for free!"

JOKE 2:
"Now, how many of you would like to go to heaven?" asked the Sunday school teacher. All the eager three-year-olds raised their hands except Cassie.
"I'm sorry, I can't. My Mommy told me to come right home after Sunday school."

JOKE 3:
A Sunday school teacher asked her little children, as they were on the way to church service, "And why is it necessary to be quiet in church?"
One bright little girl replied, "Because people are sleeping."

JOKE 4:
A mother was watching her four-year-old child playing outside in a small plastic pool half filled with water. He was happily walking back and forth across the pool, making big splashes. Suddenly, he stopped, stepped out of the pool, and began to scoop water out of the pool with a pail.
"Why are you pouring the water out, Johnny?" the mother asked.
"'Cause my teacher said Jesus walked on water, and this water won't work," the boy replied.

JOKE 5:
A six year old boy was overheard reciting the Lord's Prayer at church service: "And forgive us our trash passes as we forgive those who passed trash against us."


MUAHAHAHA!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A very good sense of humour you have. Really entertaining. Thanks friend.