Monday, July 21, 2008

Make this heart Your Sanctuary

What can wash away my sins,
Nothing but the blood of JESUS,
What can make me whole again,
Nothing but hte blood of JESUS
How precious is the flow,
that makes me whites as snow,
No other fount I know,
Nothing but the blood of JESUS
-------------------------------

Through tears and joy,
I trust in You,
Though hard times befall,
I will not dwell in them,
for the Lord is my Sheperd,
my refuge, my strength,
Every second is a struggle,
to assure myself of the faith,
Though theres a battle deep within,
Nevertheless, I will win the war,
For greater is He who is in me,
the devil is unable to put me in captive,
for the Spirit had set me free,
by the blood of JESUS
Oh LORD, make this heart Your Sanctuary

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Amen Christina...yeah, i believe that the Lord'll give you strength...

Press on sis...youre doing great...God bless

Anonymous said...

yeah!!!
Me totally AGREE!!!
=D

Christina Kam said...

terima kasut frenz for ur prayers n supportz....