Saturday, September 27, 2008

Back Liao!!

Baru balik from Open Hands in Kajang. Was a great experience, staying with the children for a week, especially of a different race from I am..Its kinda cool actually...Thank God for the opportunity to fellowship together with the children...They taught me a real lotsa stuff, including how to speak some simple Tamil words, etc..heheh.. Neway will post about that later, cox now i have to be busy with the things needed to be done before i start my work *I got approximately 4 days to do so*.I have to report for duty in HUKM this coming fri...Have to fill in government forms, certified some documents, find 2 referees for the documentation sake, find a place to stay near the hosp, do this, do that, AIYOYO!!! OH MA MA!!! Ha...Headache!!! Kepala pusingz..

No comments: