Sunday, September 7, 2008

D Sickness spread to me!!

I caught this sickness which has been spreading in GEPC!!! *Yap claimed one*
.
What sickness!!??
.
The "I left my Bible in church" sickness
.
For d very first time, Christina Kam lupa bawa Bible balik rumah...
.
Haih...I was wondering why my bag so ringan suddenly
.
Summore last time i laugh at the person who left his/her Bible in church
.
Itulah...ketawa org, sekarang sendiri kena pulak!!
.
So sad man without my Bible...I need it...Its my everyday food...My companion
.
Felt so awkward without my Bible
.
Felt so empty without the Bible by my side
.
I dun understand why i feel like this..
.
I have other Bibles at home,
.
but mine is easier to read *NIV* and there are notes inside
.
SAD!! SAD!! SAD!!
.
I wish I have the church keys...then can ambil balik
.
Hope that my Bible will still be in one piece when i go bak!!!
.
Lesson 1:
Dun ever laugh at other person, cox we will kena in return..
.
Lesson 2:
Dun keep chatting with frens until u forget to letak d Bible in ur bag
.
Lesson 3:
I have begin to learn how precious is the Living Word to me...I felt losing the BIble is like losing God...never ever let God out of your sight...not even one second..for He is precious to us...

No comments: