Monday, November 10, 2008

Helpless

Thats what i am feeling now...3 hours ago, 20 over ampoules of DD were MISSING!!! The amount in the record book does not match the physical stock i counted!! What went wrong!!?? I absolutely have no idea...I had try my best to double check everything...Today 25 wards indented DD today...I have been counting ampoules like gila and supplying them from 8am to 5pm non stop...At the end of the day, when i just do some stock check count, it does not tally!!! Helpless as I am rite now all i can do is pray. What I could hold on to rite now is:

Philippians 4: 6-7: Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer n petition, with thanksgiving present ur request to God, and the peace of God which transcends all understandings will guard your hearts and minds in Christ Jesus

2 Corinthians 1:9-10 Indeed in our hearts we felt the sentence of death. But this happened that we might not rely on oursleves but on God, who raises the dead. He has delivered us from such a deadly peril, and he will deliever us..

O God, I felt so helpless rite now. And theres no point for me to worry, for u say that we should not worry bout the things tomolo. The only thing i can do rite now is to pray n trust u to guide me in tracing back the ampoules. I commit tomorrow into Your hands. I pray for Your protection and give me strength O God to face everyday challenges. AMEN!!

P:S: God will make a way, when theres seem to be no way!!

No comments: