Sunday, November 23, 2008

Reminiscence!!

3 days ago...I was officially 23!! Yup!! 23!! Still young n hotz....!! Celebrating burfday this year was kinda different, cox my 5 buddies are not here!!! Chatted with Dollie 3 weeks bak on her burfday, and yea, she felt the same as i did...:P

Was browsing thru my pics file, and yea...truly miss the crazy n fun times we had bak in uni...Oh...i miss u guyz man...Here r some pics for ur entertainment....


Steamboat mania

Public Health Campaign

Our first encounter with mice and i murdered *accidentally* one of them...


Plain crazy

At TGIF


Teapotz Burfday..

Rach's burfday

Err...speechless..


Sab's way of acting cool always keeps me wondering...til now..!!



Burfday facial treatment!!!


Tryin to "entertain" me
Well it works!!

Lincah Gengz 003

We fight wherever we r...

....even in public!!! :P


Few minutes later...fren balik!!

Wanted to show more pics, but some is in the other lappy...next time la...Til then..



No comments: