Monday, June 8, 2009

......................

Having illness is something that each and everyone wouldnt want including me....however, i was born with this inherited skin disease known as eczema!! Eversince 7 years old, my skin begin to show the symptoms of eczema....well it does not really affect me much during my school days until i enter university...Flare ups are bashing on me, skin itchy, red, burning pain, dry....causing me a WHOLE LOT of mental and emotional distress...sometimes i wish i was dead!! Fzew weeks back, my skin got very worse, i think my whole body looks like a tree bark!! With scratch marks, scars, wounds and hyperpigmentation, now both of my hands are involved...

I find it hard to walk, i find it hard to bend my knee and hand, i find it hard to pray, i find it hard to sleep when the whole leg is itchy and full of burning pain...i tried many creams, antihistamines even steroid injection...but all these offers temporary relief...I AM SO DESPERATE for EVERLASTING HEALING.....only God can provide this!! Lord, i dun wan my eczema to just go off just a few weeks, i want permanent healing....Please sustain me during this time.....no matter how pain or how stress i become i will still choose to worship and trust u..........no matter how hard no matter how itchy and uncomfortable i am, i will still have faith in u.......just sustain me and heal me................................

3 comments:

Simply Great Food said...

'he forgives all my sins and heals all my diseases'(psalm 103:3)
maybe u could give a try by visiting a chinese traditional doctor.we've been visiting for d past 3 yrs n it's really working.in fact we don't believe in traditional medication until GOD guide us to one.if u ar interested d doctor we're visiting is good- jia he healthcare,lot1.89,the summit usj,subang jaya.dr huang pei jian-012-9802989.btw he speaks only mandarin as he's frm china.god bless-moses n rose teo

Passionate Teacher Tools said...

sis, i'm supporting you in prayer. Don't worry. Healing will come because God loves you. -hugs-

Unknown said...

Hey Christinananananana!

Hope you're keeping well. Keep running in the Lord, okay? Don't give up yeah?

David