Thursday, July 19, 2007

I'm just human after all

Dear Lord,

I have to repeat my driving test tomolo, facing again the slope, parking and three point turn test just makes me worried, in doubt, fearful, and disappointed. My fear conquers me...I wondered all this while, why God..why, why u didnt' let me pass all the test...and now i have to repeat again...Oh Lord, no matter what i still wanna say thanks becox thru the repeat test, u let me know that i am just a human, shaped by you, like a potter and its clay.u have let me know that you are the Sovereign Lord, and i can do nothing without you...oh Lord, i have let my pride take me away from you, the sins have blocked the blessings from following me.oh God how i begin to hate sin now.i just want to draw closer to u, to trust u once again...oh God, thank you, thru this u make me realized who i really am.I admit and i am sooooo ashamed of my pride, of my sin.Forgive me O Lord..Lord, save me, hide me in your wings, encourage me, comfort me, strengthen me, i truly needs 100% of u seriously, there is no more me , but YOU, YOU, YOU and YOU!! Oh Lord, conquer my emotions now...do net let the emotions take control of me....Oh Lord my God, your servant cries out loud for your help..Help me...Help me...Help me....Help me my GOD....

Your clay,
Christina

1 comment:

Dan said...

Hey Christina, sorry to hear about the 'news'. Look to the future, you will make it the next time. Don't give up ya.