Friday, July 20, 2007

PRAISE THE LORD

Dear Lord,

I wanna say thank you so much....thank you thank you thank you thank you...terima kasih...how grateful i am to u...i duno how to express my thanks but seriously You have save me...u make me strong..i am sorry for doubted that u wont help me...but thanks for keepin me calm...n even though i mati enjin nearly 4 times, u relaxes me n the enjion started bak :)....so i wanna say thank u....thru this a painful lesson has been learned...the pride in me, u stripped it away painfully, the mental agony, the frustration and the tears left me into pieces the day before, but You oh God gather this pieces and fit it back again...
Lord, how i regret and ashamed of the pride.....Oh Lord, i wont dare to be proud again...for you are the KIng of Kings....Thanks once again...I LOVE YOU

Your Clay,
Christina

No comments: