Thursday, July 5, 2007

test, Test, TEST!!!

Just hearing this words passing thru ur eardrums, there goes ur spine chilling session. Buhu!! Me goin for driving test tomolo morn...Confident got la sikit...anxious la sikit...takut adalah sikit...cox u wont noe wutz gonna happen tomolo...Prayerfully I will pass the test tomolo...n hope that the examiner wont keep showing his papaya face n bising beside my ear with " Woi!! Cepatla sikit! Tak tau memandu ke??? Cepat la!!"......haha...even a person with so much confidence but due to the
si ganas examiner all confidence oso stripped away ady...Pray that God's presence will be so strong during the test and able to guard the mouth and attitudes of the examiners. Pray that tomolo EVERYONE including me will pass the test!! AMEN!!!

P.S: When I passed my test ady, i can drive like Michael SHoemaker *wink*!!!!....yeepee!!!

No comments: