Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Food That Melts My Heart

One thing I luv to do is EAT!!! An UNDENIABLE fact!!





For the past few weeks I have been travelling here n there

searching for hotspots to satisfiy my tastebuds!!!



SAMOSA CAFE!!




Scrumptious Lemon Grass Fish Fillet...*YUMMY*


I allways wanted to visit this place for a VERY LONG time:


I love pancakes, and after listening to the way Dollie describe the portion of the meal

Without further thought, I went for a try..

I went for the breakfast set la...CHEAP MA!!





But then i guess the size of d portion is always proportionate to the price you pay..

KIAMSIAP PADDINGTON!!!


The diameter of the pancakes is just about 8-10cm nia....

One mouth can just finished it once n for all...

Dun get fooled by the pics in their menu cox i kena ady...


SO.............

The best is always get a home cooked meal,


CHEAP n NICE n I CAN EAT ALL I WANT!!

esp when it is ur fren who does the cooking...









ICE ICE BABY in AUTOCITY, Bukit Mertajam!!!










BEST OF THE BEST: KIZUNA





My ears were fulled with the compliments that Sab gave about this place....


So we cepat cepat made reservations....



Bento set: Raw and cooked salmon is served 2gether.....



Dragon Maki...


TRULY AMAZING CUCUMBER MAKI!!



This is the one that u should opt for when u go to this place....The thin layer of cucumber is sweet and crunchy. There is a soft side and a crispy side in the fillings...Its like haven inside our mouth..FANTASTICO!! I still remember how Ying Shan and me enjoyed THE MOMENT when we dumped the piece into our mouth...CARPE DIEM!!! Sieze the moment *in the mouth la*...Haha






I always enjoy looking at menu.. Not sure y...Its just me...I LUV THE MENU!!!



GIVE ME THE MENU!!!


HAHA...*BuRpppppppp!!*
















2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wah christina...food...my goodness...very tempting...slurp...heheh...Great that you guys enjoyed yourselves... :)

Christina Kam said...

Food is GOOD!!! Haha....