Monday, August 4, 2008

Your Amazing Grace has been found

GOD of love and LORD of Grace,
How I love to sing Your praise,
All my life I will proclaim,
Your wonderful and glorious Name,
I will declare Your matchless worth,
I will declare Your faithfulness
I will lift my hands to praise You,
I will lift my voice to bless You,
Glorify Your Name for all my days,
I will lift my hands to praise You,
I will give my heart to love You,
Glorify Your Name for all my days
~All My Days - by ALTERED FREQUENCY~
---------------------------------------------------
Father LORD, Ur amazing grace is one thing that I can never ever fathom,
No matter how I would strayed away,
Your Grace will eventually found where I am,
Every tears shed, Your Grace will wipe them off,
When I fall, Your Grace pick me up,
When I rebel, Your Grace turn me back,
WHen I am sick, Your Grace healed me,
When I am down, Your grace cheers me up,
Your GRACE is sweeter and tasty O LORD,
Your GRACE brings me more satisfaction than even the BIG MAC or french fries I used to luv...
Now every second I would remember and hunger more for Your Grace,
The pain I been through keeps as a reminder of Your beautiful Grace,
YOUR GRACE IS ENOUGH!!!!
~Ur child :P ~

No comments: