Wednesday, August 27, 2008

One Night in Beijing

I dunno y i'm so fascinated with this song *ONE NIGHT IN BEIJING*...The very first time i listen to this song is when my frenz and i celebrate Ying Shan's burfday at Station One and theres this boy who sings this song n his voice captured my attention...I was so shocked that when he suddenly came out with a granny voice..but then it was so AWESOME!!! Fooi Lee and I fell in love with d song...Truly fascinating...Very unique song ...

Eversince, i was wondering whether i will be able to listen to that song again until 2 weeks ago, i managed to bump into one of my fren in MSN, DIckson who is singing in a live band at a bar...i was able to listen to whatever was going in the bar thru an audio conversation set up..Syok lehhhh....I asked him whether can i request for a song...n he said YES!!! So i paksa him to sing this One Night In Beijing..AMAZING!!! Lagi syok if can go n listen on the spot cox there were too much of background noises on the earphone...nevertheless it was fun listening to him singing with the GRANNY voice...hahahhaha

I always wanted to go to KL n find a nice cafe or a decent bar to just sit down n relax n listen to ppl singing....Neway still searching for the best place to go...Any suggestions!!

No comments: