Tuesday, June 26, 2007

Driving freaks....


Who say driving is easy???
Last evening I went out driving using my dad's car n YES with him beside me!!!! Initially it was FINE till enjin mati, few times in the middle of the road...talking bout my driving skills totally negative 10.....he must be shaking his head man... Sweatz!



Daughter: Dun worry la, I can handle it one!!! I'm pro!! Just pegang stereng nia..
Dad : Thinking "Yea rite!!". *SWEATZ*

So I was thinking...which car shud I drive after I get my licence....two choices to be made:


OR


Hmmm.......hmmmm.....hmmm..............wutz ur opinion leh!!???!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

get the PINK one!!!its so cute..haha :P
auntie..good luck for ur exams lo..do NOT mati enjin!!!

ms.jotling said...

er...i think go with the color-color one. Can lean back and chill mah but that is if you work on ur driving a little bit more first lar... =p
but hor...the pink one looks like Porche! How ler?

=WORMS!=

hehehe...How're you doing? What's your email add? Got msn?
[t.joylynn@yahoo.com]