Monday, June 4, 2007

Family...

Last Saturday, Jacob preached on the topic Honor Your Father n Mother..in other words honor ur family n respecting the ones older than u...Today I can put what I learned that sat, I went for jogging today with my dad to the Botanical Park near my house...well we used to go together sumtimes with my mum, but we run separately. My mum did not go with us today..my dad suggested we run together but then i menolak,,,,dunno y...??? I just said that he run faster than me n i run slow so no use one la(excuses).....so he started to run first, then i follow behind....becox he run faster than me the distance was further...then i started regreted a lil bit, halfway runnin i then told God to give me the energy to catch up n run along with him, well prayer answered as i managed to catch up..weehee..... so half of the journey I was running alongside my dad n was fun when we run together..and guess what, I managed to finish running 2.5 km without stopping at all....cool...never manage to do that before...well thats the power of God...even God works in your daily exercise routine...amazing!!! So in other words honoring your parents is not just respecting them but to be together n enjoy the moment....even when it comes to jogging...fuh...!!!

No comments: