Thursday, June 14, 2007

So wutz smells weird???

The answer isssssssss....tada...BELINDA...kuekkuekkuekkkkkk..........i dunno y..but she just stinkz....hhaha..from top to bottom( tats y her room tumbuh moss la)...she challenged me few hours bak to crap something bout her...n yea..she's defintely worth to crap about....*wink* Wut so crappy bout her is....yea...she CRAPZZZZZZ a bunch of things which takda SENSE punye...in other words NON SENSE!! teehee!!! She says that I love to talk to the wall...well i dun talk actually...I SING to the wall!!!! Too bad I did not get any favorable response!!!! sigh!!! teehee... Thats how I tell my frens that if they r practically bored, might as well talk to the wall or the plants or worse come to worse talk to the toilet seat lor!!! Actually Belinda does that...she just deny it nia!! *wink*
Yea..Belinda kenottttttt live without her lappy...so if u purposely wanna ugut her...fell free to take her lappy...
One thing I dun realllyyyyyyyyyyyy understand bout her is her love for Giraffes n Butterfiles...both oso got ntg in common...dunno wutz so nice bout that...plus maybe she thinks she as beautiful as the butterfly n as tall as the giraffe...Pengsan aku!! No wonder la she says she look like Maggie Cheung..SO PERASAN!!!.pity Maggie Cheung punye image..got ruined!!! At least her hair looks like MAGGI MEE now..*mee maggi cepat dimasak sedap dimakan*... Bahahah!!! Do you know she loves to sleep!!!??? Itz not a weird thing actually...but she sleeps like a PIG!!! Most of the time go to her place, when ask where is Belinda...same answer is "She ar...sleeping leh".... Snoring leh i not sure..if do, then next time i record for u guys to hear..... Actually hor I think the pig oso better leh...cuter summore...!! Actually hor, she jealous cox I very thin n look like Jessica Alba, so she PURPOSELY come n drag me to McD at 1am n makan...come n tempt me somemore....I didn't eat Big Mac u see..dun wanna fall into the trap... She very geng one...can drink to 3 cups of Coke!!! Salute!!! One bad thing is tomolo I'm goin out shoppin with her...WISH ME LUCK!!! Bahahaha....So Belinda if u read this...dun cry yea...i give u a bucket later or u want a bigger tong.....nyeknyek!!!




So u still think that she looks like Maggie?!!???!?!?!?!

No comments: