Monday, June 4, 2007

Funny, Weird or just Pure Insane???


Since I am so particularly bored, I went thru my collection of pics n found out so many gong gong photos of me n my frenz...haih...how crazy can we be...!!!!

Here we go.............


Rachel's 22nd burpday....so...who looks the weirdest???
Guess who looks more like a pig now??



Latest trend nowadays is not the hat anymore,
now is the SHOWER CAP!!! :P


This is what happens when the world tries to follow the trend!!!


Dun ever come to CG if you dun bath!!!


Acting setupida...



Cat Fight...or Waltz!!??



I.C photo posing!!!



Well, the winner takes the pizza!!!



Sleepin during church camp...its ok...we already
prayed for her repentance...*wink*



Wei way's Hong Kong feet!!! So scared!!!


Pretending to be shock!!! I guess tak jadi again!!



This is Me!! Right after the choc cake...Roses's masterpiece!!



Tell you one secret....Jon's ass SHINES!!!!



Well, errr...one day lor....errr.....hmmm...Zzz..zz......


That's all folks.........

No comments: