Monday, October 13, 2008

Philippians 4:19

PHILIPPIANS 4:19
" AND MY GOD SHALL MEET ALL YOUR NEEDS ACCORDING TO HIS GLORIOUS RICHES IN CHRIST JESUS"
Coming to HUKM have enable me to experience many of Gods great blessings when I kinda least expect it. Though I did not manage to get a room ANAP ( as near as possible) to HUKM, i was blessed with a cheaper single room and larger in size too here in Taman Connaught. So i thank God that He provide me a place to stay near Tmn Connaught cox is near to my church GEPC, near to my cell group *one floor up nia*, next to GIANT hypermarket and oso the photocopy shops and makan stores which are within the walking distance from my place...Not only that I was blessed with wonderful colleagues/seniors/ heads of depts who are willing to teach and not berlagak one...Not only that, for the past 1 week plus i was blessed that Jonathan is able to fetch me to work, so i had save on more than a week taxi fare, even when theres terrible jam on the way bak home with taxi, the taxi fare is not as high as i expected * prob God made the meter run slow* haha, but still praise GOD, i just have to pay btw rm4-5 even when theres jam. I got many bills *room, electric, water, transportation, loan etc* to pay actually, so thank God for the funds that He provided..n i oso thank God for His wisdom n strength while at work so tat i wont be so kelam kabut in handling some documents etc..Praise God for that again....

SO when I look back at this verse in Phil 4:19, i truly truly thank God for His blessings in the needs that He knows i have. N i believe everyday as we submit ourselves totally to God and pray every single day for His guidance, He will bring us through every circumstances...AMEN for that!!

1 comment:

Simply Great Food said...

AMEN! Pray,Seek and Believe, u will receive.