Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Tired

8 stg liao...I feel so tired...just came bak from work..i need my beauty sleep... but havent study yet for my comin exam...sigh...sigh..SIGH!!! no energy after balik from kerja....tangan lemah, kepala lemah, whole badan oso weak...sigh...sigh..SIGH!!! Aiyo...y i sigh so many times one...like nenek man,... :P time to sleep liao...can i just take EL tomolo n dump my work to my colleagues...*sinister smile* hehehe

Btw, i will be stuck in the DD gua for 4 weeks...but Jon will only be there for 1 week...n Chin will be goin to OPD liao...sigh..sigh SIGH!!! my super sifu n sifu not there...summore i alone in DD...no fun without both of them n oso Farah..neway today was my first day without farah in IPD...miss her so much..we use to chat n joke n laugh a lot *while our hands n legs are workin la* hehe...shes a nice gal...now shes in ward liao...now Jacq will be in IPD for 2 weeks startin todayz, i only have 1 week to teach and hand over all d stuffz i learned to her within this week...i have no time to learn my DD!!! ARRGH!!! Sumhow i gonna miss ward supply...dunnoe y so dun ask me y!! :P

No comments: