Thursday, October 2, 2008

When Everything Seems Wrongs

Everything seems to go wrong today...

Tomolo I have to report for duty and I am sick!!!

Cough, flu, throat stuck with "cendol"

WALAUEH!!!

In addition, Got some errors in photocopying my documents, thanks to the Indian guy bak in Klang..."P:S: Not indicating racism here"

This fella didnt photocopied the last page of my med check up report...I just found out on my way here to Connaught, but its partially my fault for not checking them first...Haih

Neway, i tried to find the photocopied shops in Tmn Connaught. ST wasnt open, prob is the Raya holiday mood. Most frustrated was, the two 7-eleven stores have photocopied machine but "ROSAK" ..WALAUEH!!! FRUST!! FRUST!! No where to go...the only hope now is i could do it by tomolo in HUKM!!! Eunice said that she could help me to photocopied in HUKM..Just hope that I can reach in time before 8 to finish up this mess and submit it in time!!

Just waiting for " Though the sorrows may last for the night, but joy comes in the morning"..hehe

Oh God, please heal my sickness n i pray that i can photocopied in time before Ms Michelle comes in...

No comments: